Keith Jones on Forensics

Keith Jones, my friend from Jones, Rose, Dykstra and Associates and Real Digital Forensics coauthor wrote The Real World of Computer Forensics for CMP. It's a good read.

Keith, Curtis (Rose) and I are discussing writing Real Digital Forensics 2, which will be fun to develop. We're considering writing a series of cases involving a single enterprise, but involving a wide variety of incident types and data sources. I don't see the book on shelves before 2008, though. It's a lot of work simply creating the evidence for analysis and inclusion on a DVD.

Comments

Franco said…
Look's interesting! I will be eager to see this work. I'm a digital forensics fan. Best regards.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics