Arbor Launches ATLAS

If you didn't see the announcement, you might like perusing Arbor Network's new Active Threat Level Analysis System (ATLAS) Initiative, "a multi-stage project to develop the world’s first globally scoped threat analysis network with the help of the service provider community." I'm not sure I totally agree with that description, but the range of data available looks interesting. I plan to mine some of my NSM session data based on information from ATLAS. I applaud Arbor for making this sort of information publicly and freely available.

Comments

Unknown said…
Indeed, I read this and thought, "awesome, too bad I can't pay for it." Then I saw it is freely available! Rock!

While I think some of the high and glorious spin on things like this is a bit top-heavy, I do like the information this can present for trending and such. Almost like going one more step beyond DShield's port scanning lists.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics