Early Registration for USENIX Security Ends Monday

I will be teaching two classes at USENIX Security in Baltimore, MD. On Sunday 31 July I will present Network Security Monitoring with Open Source Tools. On Monday 1 August I will present the all-new class Network Incident Response. Registration for either day costs $625 before Monday, or $1200 for both days before Monday. After Monday, prices increase by $150. The first class is based on my first book, and the second is based on a chapter from my forthcoming book Extrusion Detection. Both days are part of my four-day class Network Security Operations. If you have any questions, please post them here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics