MyRSS feed for TaoSecurity Blog, but So What?

It looks like MyRSS somehow has a feed for this blog. If someone would like to try it and let me know how it works, please contact me at blog at taosecurity dot com. I am particularly interested in who uses RSS 0.91 or 1.0. This free site appears to update its RSS feed once per day. It looks like it's pulling the titles from the first link in the story, which means it takes you directly to the first link of the post and not the blog itself. :( I'm still working on upgrading to Blogger Pro, but they haven't answer my email on their upgrade site being down. Update: I was contacted via email by someone who tested this myRSS feed with Aggreg8.net and found it worthless. Thanks for the info!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics