Email to Amazon.com

I just sent the following email to community-help@amazon.com:


Hello,


Amazon.com is a great site and I'm amazed you can manage as much information as you do!


I noticed Amazon.com appears to be having trouble with some of its book information. While I no longer see that books not yet published will arrive on "December 31, 1969," the review data seems out of sync. For example, when visiting this link to look at my reviews, the last one I see is for the book "BGP" by Iljitsch Van Beijnum, reviewed on 5 Jan 03:


BGP


However, a review I wrote on 8 Jan 03 for the book "Implementing Intrusion Detection Systems : A Hands-On Guide for Securing the Network" by Tim Crothers appears only at this link:


Implementing IDS


Also, I submitted a review for this book on 11 Jan, but haven't seen the review posted yet:


HC2


Is Amazon.com still experiencing some trouble with its reviews?


Thank you,


Richard Bejtlich

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics